The Winners Are… — Recital Survey Results!
We have the results in from our recital survey!
The winners are…
Although The Music Abode’s unofficial mascot is a cat, dogs won by gaining 75% of the vote!
While both the violin and cello are beautiful string instruments, the cello seems to be less popular, losing to the violin 20% to 80% (it is bigger than most of our students!).
It’s ironic that the next winner won at 22 votes, since she has a song called “22”! Congrats to Taylor Swift for winning over Sam Smith 60% to 40%! It’s okay, Sam Smith, we’ll still stay with you.
It’s the finale for The Voice and American Idol! Only one can emerge as The Music Abode’s #1. The winner is… The Voice! It does not get a recording contract, but it did get 80% of the votes.
Some prefer the ease of digital music, while some prefer the pure sound of records. But for our students, they love iTunes! iTunes won against records 80% to 20%. We still encourage giving a listen to records as much as possible!
This next and last one won by the biggest margin! It’s not surprising, though, when our students were about to go in to perform live! Live Stage Performances won at 85%, leaving recorded performances only at 15%. Performing live is such a rush, as I’m sure our students agree! We thank all our students for performing at the Fall into Music Recital this year.